NMHA Auxiliary/Volunteer Services
NMHA supports our State Auxiliary/Volunteer Services in their mission to provide volunteer program, educational and financial support to New Mexico's hospitals. These 17 community organizations operating at member health care institutions consist of more than 1400 auxilians and volunteers. In 2015, more than 300,000 hours of service and $333,003 in donations were contributed in support of hospital needs, including more than $270,000 in scholarships to deserving New Mexico students.
The Auxiliary/Volunteer Services also supports the NMHA in its mission through education, networking, communication and participation on the NMHA Board of Directors.
State Auxiliary/Volunteer Services Handbook, 2017
Download resources for this year's business...find just what you need or print a whole new handbook.
- Handbook Table of Contents Locate the thing you need on this two page index. (Edited for 2017, pdf)
- Handbook Part A: Table of Contents, Letters, Rosters, History, Districts & more (Handbook pages 1-35, edited for 2017, pdf)
- Complete State Auxiliary/Volunteer Services Bylaws, 2015 (Handbook pages 36-48, edited for 2017, pdf)
- Complete State Auxiliary/Volunteer Services Policies & Procedures, 2015 (Handbook pages 49-53, edited for 2017, pdf)
- Complete State Auxiliary/Volunteer Services Job Descriptions, Forms & Guidelines (Handbook pages 54-89, edited for 2017, pdf)
- NMHA Auxiliary/Volunteer Services Expense Voucher Request Form (Handbook page 90, edited for 2017, pdf)
- NEW! 2017 NMHA Auxiliary/Volunteer Services Annual Budget (Handbook page 91, Revised 2/22/17, pdf)
- August-September, 2016 NMHA Auxiliary/Volunteer Services Annual Reports (Handbook Appendix, pdf)